Comments Posted By Anurag
Displaying 1 To 12 Of 12 Comments
What kind of philosophy do jains follow? Please tell me what the Vedas say of neminath and mahavira. I NEED the information. My Jain friend is becoming an atheist like other Jains . Please answer my question PROPERLY.
» Posted By Anurag On December 1, 2012 @ 3:14 pm
hare KRISHNA . iam confused as during my exams iam not able to concentrate in my studies, not able to chant properly as i used to do earlier. iam distracted a lot
due to some work , fish eating ( forced to eat ), excess home work . basically i totally dislike d education which iam receiving as i feel everything is crab , no single school teach us about BHAKTI YOGA , DEVOTION, BHAKTI ,etc… i believe
” bhagavan jo karte hai achhe ke liye karte hai ” bt i dont see any advantage of this education , i feel iam wasting my precious time . my parents wont listen to me . they dont love my interst towards krishna consiousness so much . they feel iam wasting my time .they get afraid when i dont get good marks . sometimes i feel to go out from house and go directly to ISKCON to take the shelter of HARI – sri KRISHNA but not possible . iam lucky that iam able to receive the true knowledge , bt think , whem i will SERVE for HARI’S . iam engaged in this since 2009 . me & my true friend used to read and discuss regarding this , we transformed ourselves totally. God has blessed me with such a true and great friend , for which iam always grateful . need help and guidance guruji . Please help , what to do …?
» Posted By anurag On October 2, 2012 @ 5:02 pm
This article is the result of your excellent thinking.
I want more articles from you
» Posted By anurag On October 10, 2009 @ 3:48 pm
ur mails are very good
so kindly send them to me atleast three times a week
» Posted By anurag On August 22, 2009 @ 7:30 pm
the podcast rightly describes this chapter of bhagwat geeta
» Posted By anurag On July 26, 2009 @ 4:48 pm
what is goloka and what is vaikunth and kshirsagar which are known as abodes of lord.
» Posted By anurag On August 5, 2009 @ 8:54 am
i want to know who u r madhudvisa dasa
» Posted By anurag On August 5, 2009 @ 8:43 am
Again a query the commentary above speaks of spiritual planets where we go after death in this world but who has seen them. How would someone involved in Krishna Consciousness convince a normal working class human being about this.
Because today we have so many spiritual gurus – some saying we are just a drop of light & we go & merge into bigger light after death (which to me seems a bit like loosing our identity altogether). some say we are just consciousness and go into different plain after death.
how can we reach on one conclusion as to what happens after death. today we have as many views as spiritual gurus on television.
i guess i am atleast confused on what will happen with me after death.
» Posted By Anurag On February 1, 2009 @ 4:40 pm
Hare Krishna Madhudvisa,
Thanks for your reply. I think if we believe in the concept of past lives then this is the correct explanation but I have a question.
Think of someone who has done only pious activities in this life but suddenly suffers lot of stress say due to loss of loved ones. How will that poor soul know that this is due to my past karma. Assuming that he was a devotee, he may loose faith all the more. He may think that past life and all is mere vehicle of consoling ourselves. If GOD is there why does he not let me remember my past bad karma in a previous life. At least that would reduce the suffering to a lot of extent.
I think this is too harsh a rule of the Creator to punish in another life for sin of some other life.
Awaiting your reply,
» Posted By Anurag On January 30, 2009 @ 5:20 pm
I quite agree with your comments and would rather believe that everything that we see all around us has been created by a supernatural power rather than everything coming up from somewhere by chance – even life.
I have some queries for believers of BBT:
1. there are so many factors that we see around us necessary for life – earth’s speed of rotation, gravity, laws of physics, constant, atmospheric layer with exact proportion of gases, ozone layer, sun, moon, water, air, etc etc etc etc etc and so many etc factors. Can we please calculate the probability by multiplying the probability of all these factors occuring by chance and see where do we get.
2. Look at the watch on your wrist right now. Its not a complex machine but we do know that it has to be designed by engineers. So then how do we explain that the hairs below that wrist watch, the skin, the blood in the veins below the skin, heart’s design, the 4 valves, circulation & purification of the blood, respiratory system and lungs, digestion system etc came into being by chance
3. Look at the human eye. It is an integration of many sub systems to enable us see in this world and differentiate colours with such pure image that a digital camera can not even come close to it in terms of its resolution (by the way even the digital camera is created by engineers and didnot come into being by chance)
4. Even Charles Darwin theory is facing lots of issues – there is no proof in the fossils of gradual progress after 150 years of research. That means a dinosaur suddenly became a big bird and then a small bird and all the bees and insects that we see today. That to me is itself beyond scientific explanation.
5. Ok assuming you answer the above 4 questions, please help us with creating love, happiness, sadness, emotions from matter since we are so technologically advanced today
Waiting for your reply.
Note: I have drawn information from Randall Nile’s website http://www.allaboutscience.com. please visit this site and have a look at the videos and explanations.
» Posted By Anurag On January 19, 2009 @ 4:24 pm
It is written in one of the posts that a pure devotee does not even want to go to golok vrindavan. But wants to serve Krishna whenever he can. But my case is different . I don’t want to go to vaikuntha, but I wish strongly for golok. I am confused if I am a good devotee or not. I don’t need much material happiness though. But I want golok and want to play with lord Krishna.And will he give me another beautiful body in golok eternally? How do we worship Krishna in golok?
» Posted By Anurag On October 22, 2012 @ 6:01 am
«« Back To Stats Page
I completely believed in the analogy so far. However we also have to understand and accept what we experience because what we experience is the real teacher and cant be wrong.
My personal experience has disappointed me and actually says there is nothing like spiritual world. The reason……I prayed a lot to GOD everyday for my mother who was only a little ill. She was just 47 and suddenly passed away in Dec’08 when no one was expecting this to happen. I had earlier gone to Shirdi (I believed in Sai Baba and Hanuman also). As such I have been praying to GOD for last 10-12 years and always believed in what you are saying.
Even my mother did but what result. She couldn’t even see her grand daughter who was also born 20 days before she passed away.
I have some questions: Why did GOD didnt even give her some time to enjoy when it was her time to enjoy especially after my father abandoned us some years back? Why doesnt GOD help people who beg for crust of bread everyday? If duration of life is fixed why do we go to doctors? If we are incarnations why have we forgotten our previous lives? Where are souls and GOD, who has seen them?
I am unable to accept that there is no GOD but this incident actually says that there is nothing as such.
Please help me with above questions.
Thanks and Regards,
» Posted By Anurag On January 16, 2009 @ 4:25 pm