Plain Living and High Thinking

Dear Mike,

Thanks for the letter and the encouragement!

It is difficult to present any ideas outside the current "world-view" on the
net... The problem with this one is it presents what people in the West consider
to be "primitive" life as better than their life. It is an attack on all things
"American".

We have been convinced [or at least they tried to convince us!] that technology
makes life better... But does it?

Do you know anything about Krishna?

Thank you very much.

Madhudvisa dasa