endangered?

>Human are endangered too!!

Dear Chris,

Yes. Humans are endangered... Human life is special. Animals can only eat, sleep,
have sex and defens themselves but as humans we can ponder the meaning of life...
Why am I here? Why am I suffering? What is the purpose of life? Where do I go
after death?

But if we instead spend all our time chasing girls and geting stoned that is a
great waste. We might as well have been duck's!

Do you know anything about Krishna?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy...