Nice Service!

Dear Bhakta Prabhu

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Thank you for your encouragement. I will be trying to add many more things over
the next month or two. I am working on an archive of mail and news postings that
will be available through the WWW site. Also I'm thinking about scientific things.
You know the big bang and evolution. And consciousness & the soul.

So please give me your blessings and hopefully we can do something to help Srila
Prabhupada's Krishna consciousness movement spread to every town and village..

What is the situation there in Bangkok. Is there an iskcon temple? Book
distribution? Resturaunt? Do the people speak English there?

Looking forward to your reply,

Your servant.

Madhudvisa dasa.