AIDS: the true story?

Dear Karl

Should I call you Karl or Joshua?

AIDS may or may not be synthetic. I think you over-estimate the ability of
science. They are not that expert. Whether they could create such a "perfect"
disease or not I don't know. And anyhow what would stop them from getting it
themselves? I suppose they like sex too. Seems a little silly to me.

As far as nature creating it there is a good reason. There are natural laws and
one such law is sex is meant for having children in marriage. So AIDS mostly only
effects people who break this natural law. It makes people think twice about
illicit sex, so in that respect it may well have been created by nature and not
the scientists.

AIDS is a very scary thing for most people, the real answer is to change the way
we live. It is spreading through illicit sex so if we stop illicit sex it will not
spread anymore. But most people can't stop this. It is the reason they are living
for! So we have to give them something better than sex. Otherwise how can they
give up illicit sex? That better thing is Krishna consciousness. You get great
spiritual pleasure from serving Krishna and chanting Hare Krishna, so much so that
sex life is not so important any more...

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!