You can write to me...

>I would if there were some temple nearby...who are u anyway.. are

>u a sage or a brahman or something.. or just like me..where do u email

>me from...why did u beat around the bush when i asked if u were part of

>ISKCON?

>reply soon..

No I am not part of ISKCON at the moment. But it is a long story. You can read my

considered opinion at:

      /~balarama/archive/msg000089.html

(did you read it?)

I am a disciple of Srila Prabhupada and trying to do something to tell some people

about Krishna. I am just like you. Not a sage or anything like that (I am an

initiated devotee following the  4 regs, chanting more than 16 rounds a day, etc).

I try to only speak things that Srila Prabhupada has said, not to inject my own

opinion. So this is perfect knowledge. It is coming through the disciplic

succession. You can also speak such pure knowledge. If you follow the four

regulative principles (no illicit sex life, no meat eating, no gambling, no

intoxication) and chant at least 16 rounds daily and always read Srila

Prabhupada's books and dedicate you life to following the instructions then you

will be a sage.. so to speak..

It means to give up our personal interest and instead work for Krishna's interest.

Of course there are lots of phony sages... The monkeys look like sannyasis, they

live naked in the forest, in a different tree every night.. But they have half a

dozen female monkeys in each tree...

I am living in Australia at the moment.

I have sent you another letter I have just written as well...

Looking forward to your reply