Who the hell is Hare Krishna???

> Hey who is this Hare Krishna character you seem to go on and on about??
> It is pretty weird all this non-materialistic, spiritualistic,
>transcedentalistic crud is always found on the net, one of the most
>mundane medias. I am sorry about not being politically Correct and sorry
>if I offended you. I think it's great that you have something to believe
>in. As Confucius once said: Man who don't stand for something fall for
>anything...Hmmmm... wasn't Annie Lennox married to a Hare Krishna
>devotee????

Dear Aydin

Hello. Hare Krishna!

Thanks for the feedback. Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is a
person as you and I are persons, but He is the Supreme Person. He has all
potencies in full but we only have them in a small way...

And, I agree, the net is mostly very mundane, but still it can be used to glorify
Krishna. So I am trying a little bit in that way.

You haven't offended me and as far as Krishna, I know He exists, it's not faith
any more, it is realized knowledge.

Have a look around my web site and see what you can find. I am fixing it up a
little and there should be new things coming there soon.

If you have any questions please write. I don't know about Annie Lenox, but lots
of famous people are Hare Krishna's -- in fact everybody is a Hare Krishna.
Krishna consciusness is our original consciousness. We have just forgotten it --
that's all. The best way to uncover that original Krishna consciousness in this
age is chanting:

       Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
            Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!