Is the world false?

Dear Tadas

Hello. Hare Krishna!

I am writing a reply to your other letter, but will answer this quick question

now.

Yes. The world is real. Our [Vaisnava] understanding is it is temporary,

therefore illusory, but nonetheless real. It is one of the energies of Krishna

so one cannot say it is unreal as the Mayavadis do...

Madhudvisa dasa