Gita Govinda of Jayadeva Goswami

Dear Madhavadasa Prabhu

Hello. Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila

Prabhupada!

I am sorry about the delay in answering this letter. The "Hare Krishna Gallery"

is not mine at all. It belongs to a devotee called Rasaraja das in the US. I

once has a link to it from my home page but have since removed it as I also

don't approve of some of the paintings he has there. It is a great pity as

initially he started to put the paintings from Srila Prabhupada's books on and

then the BBT made him remove them... I don't like these paintings at all. I

looked at your improved version on your home-page, I can see you have very

nicely adjusted Radharani's dress. But I still don't like it. Of course it is

alright if one is a little advanced in Krishna consciousness, but an ordinary

person who sees a painting of Krishna with His arms around Radharnai like that

will get the wrong idea. These things are not for public discussion. They are

confidential pastimes and only devotees can understand them. Others will get

the wrong idea.

Thanks for writing such nice letters to Vijay. Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

Your servant

Madhudvisa dasa