Does Krishna exist? How can you prove it...

Dear Ramesan

Hello! Hare Krishna!

Yes. Krishna exists... He is the Supreme Person, the original person... So I

have seen Him, I know He exists. You can see Him and know He exists also, you

just have to follow the process, that's all.

But Krishna doesn't show Himself to everyone. Even when Krishna was personally

present on Earth 5000 years ago many of the people who met Him didn't realize

He was the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it is a very special thing to be

able to understand the personal nature of God. Many can become liberated, to

understand the all-pervasive, impersonal energy of Krishna... But not so many

understand Krishna...

So I would recommend you to chant the Hare Krishna maha-mantra and read Srila

Prabhupada's books... What do you think?

Looking forward to hearing from you.