Re: Is God All Powerful?

Algol@Magitech.com (Karl Welz) wrote:

>so all-powerful is god that he cannot even prove himself!

                         naham prakasah sarvasya
                            yoga-maya-samavrtah
                          mudho 'yam nabhijanati
                           loko mam ajam avyayam

"I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am
covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I am
unborn and infallible." (Bhagavad-gita 7.25)

You don't want to see Him so He won't disturb you... But you still have to suffer
the "bad karma" you generate when you break the universal laws (ie: act sinfully).
You have to get sick, you have to get old and you have to die... Then you have to
take birth again according to your karma... Maybe on earth, maybe in heaven, maybe
in hell...

Chant Hare Krishna and be Happy!

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!