Innocent People Don't Die Horrible Deaths

>From: mdw@unixfe.cc.rl.ac.uk
>
>Does that mean all those people who died in the OK bombing didnt deserve
>gods
>love??..or all the innocent people who die horrible deaths in this world
>thru
>no fault of their own?...
>MIke.

                INNOCENT PEOPLE DON'T "DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS"

We "reap what we sow". If we break the laws of God in this life and previous
lives then we have to suffer.  Is this to difficult for you to understand?

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!