Re: Creationism Is Correct?

mats@royacs.astro.su.se (Mats G. Löfdahl) wrote:

> Madhudvisa> Please chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

> Kevin> Why? I'm happy enough as I am.

>[Deleted long list of problems]

> Madhudvisa> To consider oneself happy surrounded by so many problems
> Madhudvisa> is not so intelligent.

>I take it you are happy, since you obviously like to chant Hare
>Krishna.  Not so intelligent, then...  :-)

  Of course we are happy chanting Hare Krishna. But we are not happy
  seeing others unhappy. We would like to help people solve their problems.

"O best of the great personalities, I am not at all afraid of material
existence, for wherever I stay I am fully absorbed in thoughts of Your
glories and activities. My concern is only for the fools and rascals who
are making elaborate plans for material happiness and maintaining their
families, societies and countries. I am simply concerned with love for
them" (Prahlada Maharaja to Lord Nrsimhadeva, Srimad Bhagavatam 7.9.43)

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!