Women Want to be Men?

Has anyone considered it might just be that women and men were designed to perform
different roles in society? It seems many of the women want to become "men". Of
course this may be allright... but do most men want to marry these "man-like"
women?

Actually we are not women or men, we are eternal spirit souls... I am in a man's
body now but my next body may be a women's... So we are all equal. There is no
difference in the quality of a man's soul and a women's soul... But the bodies are
different, they are designed to perform different tasks...

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!

Follow-Ups: References: