Re: Sacrifice of Creation

Al-chanan wrote:

>In article p4v@franklin.cc.utas.edu.au, madhudvisa@krishna.org (Madhudvisa dasa       ) In

>:We can't really mix everything up as you

>"Srila Prabhupada: Actually, it doesn't matter -- Krishna or Christ -- the name is the

>same. The main point is to follow the injunctions of the Vedic scriptures that

>recommend chanting the name of God in this age. The easiest way is to chant the

>maha-mantra: Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare/ Hare Rama

>Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare. Rama and Krishna are names of God and Hare is

>the energy of God. So when we chant the maha-mantra we address God along with

>His energy. This energy is of two kinds, the spiritual and the material. At present we

>are in the clutches of the material energy. Therefore we pray to Krishna that He may

>kindly deliver us from the service of the material energy and accept us into the service

>of the spiritual energy. This is our whole philosophy. Hare Krishna means, "O energy

>of God, O God (Krishna), please engage me in Your service." It is our nature to render

>service. Somehow or other we have come to the service of material things, but when

>this service is transformed into the service of the spiritual energy, then our life is

>perfect. To practice bhakti-yoga [loving service to God] means to become free from

>designations like Hindu, Muslim, Christian, this or that, and simply to serve God. We

>have created Christian, Hindu and Mohammedan religions, but when we come to a

>religion without designations, in which we don't think we are Hindus or Christians or

>Mohammedans, then we can speak of pure religion, or bhakti. "

>"Krishna or Christ---the name is the same" - His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

>Prabhupada

>All Divine Love be in you and you in the Love of Christ!

>Hare Krsna!

>Al-chanan - The Lord Is Gracious

Thank you very much! What more can I say? You can find the complete

conversation at:

/sudarsana/a026.html

It is a fantastic article! Please read it carefully and everything will be

crystal clear.

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)      /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!