Co-operation

Dear Petrus

Thank you for your reply and for telling me about the problem with one of the
files on my WWW site. I have uploaded it again and now the whole article is there.
If you see other problems I would be very glad if you let me know.

>I do support your efforts, although I do not know much about your Eastern
>philosophies.

I have tried to give something of an introduction on the WWW but if you can find
some books by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada and read them
you will, I am sure, be very satisfied with the philosophy.

>I am also in a process of creating a home-page for local
>networking in South Africa, and plan to include a link to your site.
>Please evaluate my efforts, when they are up and running - I will inform
>you as to when.

I will be pleased to have a look when your site is up and running and are very
happy that you plan to include my site as well. I hope to improve it considerably
over the next couple of months also.

If you have any questions about anything in the articles or anything at all about
Krishna consciousness I would be happy to try and answer them for you.