>  For Srila Prabhupada

>                                   In What May Be ?

> The Last Few Seconds

>     Of

> Our Life?

> Let Us See Each Other Equally

>      Based On The Soul,

>                           Chanting Dancing Feasting Serving,

>       Loving our Dear Guru Krsna And Each Other!

> Isa Das

Dear Isa Prabhu

Hello. Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances, all gloried

to Srila Prabhupada!

Thanks for the note... It is very true.. It may well be the last few

seconds of our life. All I know is we have to follow Srila

Prabhupada's instructions. The process is simple. Always chanting Hare

Krishna, always reading the Bhagavatam, always talking about Krishna,

following the four regulative principles, just eating prasadam... It

is not a complicated process at all and the results are very nice.

Prabhupada has given us Krishna consciousness and it is our

responsibility to him to try and give it to others also. Srila

Prabhupada made no secrets about what would please him most, he wrote

hundreds and hundreds of letters about it. The most pleasing thingg to

Srila Prabhupada is to distribute his books. That is the best thing we

can do for Srila Prabhupada -- there is no dobut about it.

"Our first business is this book distribution, there is no need of any

other business. If this book distribution is managed properly, pushed

on with great enthusiasm and determination and at the same time our

men remain spiritually strong, then the whole world will become

Krishna conscious..." (To Satavarupa 5 Jan 76)

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

Your servant