CHANGING THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

>More information Please.  Do you have a branch in the Rochester, NY area?

Dear Steve

No. I don't think we have a branch there. I'm in Australia so it's a long way away
from me so I'm not sure. We certainly have a temple in Brooklin in NY. I have
spent some time staying there. They have a very nice program on Sunday afternoons.
It's some chanting, a short talk from one of the scriptures from India and a
delicious 10 course vegetarian feast. Some of the nicest food you have ever
tasted.

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have over the 'net...

Do you believe in karma, reincarnation, the soul...

Looking forward to hearing from you again.