Web Page

>From   Sat Jul  8 02:50:37 1995
>Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:49:01 -0600
>From: James S
>Subject: Web sites
>
>Did I scare you off?

No. I should have replied sooner. I was getting some sound on my home page... It
is there now, just a few seconds of Srila Prabhupada chanting Hare Krishna... See
what you think.

>In terms of poverty, you are richer than you think, just give your server a
>tax receipt for the cost of the storage space,

Unfortunately I am in in Australia and religious organizations don't get that sort
of concession here... But a good try anyhow!

>Krishna?Christ?Buddha?Sai Baba?Ba'hai?
>Same message different myth.

Well. In a way but not really. They are all searching for the purpose of life, so
in that respect you could say there is some common ground, but there are different
perceptions of the absolute truth. The devotees of Krishna and Christ worship a
personal God. Buddhists are atheists, they don't believe in God nor do they
believe in an eternal soul. They study the body and the world and come to the
conclusion that ultimately everything causes pain. So they want to get rid of
everything, that is Nirvana, the void, nothing. Sai Baba claims to be Krishna and
tells his followers that they are all Krishna too but they have just forgotten,
that's all! So he reminds them... Of course people like to be told they are God so
he gets lots of followers. He doesn't really accept there is a God. He thinks

everyone is God. And I really don't know about Ba'hai. I have never heard anything
consistent from them. Whether they have a philosophy of their own or not I do not
know.

As for us we accept this material world as a perverted reflection of the spiritual
world. Everything we see here has its origin in the spiritual world but it is
pervertedly reflected here. So pleasure here is a reflection of the original
spiritual pleasure. Here it is temporary. There is pleasure certainly, but we want
unending pleasure, but material pleasure ends... That makes this place
frustrating.

We are eternal, our bodies are temporary. We do not die, only the body becomes
useless so we have to change into another body.. But perfection is not to take
another material body, but instead to go back home, back to Godhead, to the
spiritual world and serve Krishna there. That is where the real pleasure is.

>Mind>Thought>Subconscius>Manifestation
>Spirit>Word>Soul>Body
>Father>Son>Ghost>Believer
>Brahma>Krishna>Vishnu>Shiva

         Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
              Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare