Creation of the universe -- by chance?

Dear Mr. Potts

Hello. Hare Krishna!

Thank you for your letter. I am sorry for the delay in answering it, please
forgive me.

>Whoever posted to sci.physics about the improbability of the universe and the
creation of life through scientifically accepted channels.

I don't think, generally speaking, many scientists are convinced they know how
life was created. I have spoken to many scientists who are religious men and who
believe God created the world. If they accept the big-bang then they know God
caused the big-bang. No scientist has even attempted to state where the energy
came from for the big bang. It is outside the jurisdiction of science. How can
they say? So that source of energy is God. Even evolution gives no clue as to how
life began. It describes the development of life but not its creation. So the
scientists who accept evolution and who also believe in God see God's hand behind
evolution...

>I thinkthat you ought to speak to someone who understands probability, and I am
referring to a proper expert here, i.e. Oxbridge, not a redbrick graduate.

No sane person would say, "It is probable that life just appeared out of
nowhere..." We just don't experience such things... It is a crazy statement. It is
not even remotely probable...

>After you understand the facts, please re-post, with an apology, if you ever get
the courage to face your ignorance.

The fact is we live in a very complex and smoothly running machine. The universe
is a great organization and in our experience every great organization has good
management. So the universe also has good management... It is a completely
reasonable and logical concept. It is a much more reasonable idea than a "big
bang" form nowhere caused by no one...