Srila Prabhupada's books on the WWW

Dear Rasaraja Prabhu

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I see you had to remove Srila Prabhupada's "Windows to the Spiritual World" from
the WWW. Lets hope you can come to some arrangement with the BBT to bring them
back... I am very sad they have gone. But still you have many beautiful pictures
of Krishna.

Would you mind if I referenced some of the non-BBT pictures you have from my
documents? I don't have much in the way of graphics at the moment so I think it
would improve the presentation.

I really haven't taken the WWW so seriously, I have been spending lots of time
posting articles to the News system and answering lots of mail but yesterday I got
the first statistics from my WWW sight and it is getting about 800 accesses per
week which amazes me. So I think I will have to spend a little time on it!

I have ideas to put in an archive of my articles to the news system and some mail
and also some scientific pages on the big bang, evolution and the soul. So there
is plenty of work to keep me busy for a while!

That Srila Prabhupada's books are not available on the WWW is a great pity. The
BBT should put everything on: books, lectures, letters and conversations. I can't
see that they would be opposed to it and it is a fairly simple thing to do, they
already have everything in computer form on Folio. But at least they should put up
the Bhagavad-gita and small books like "Beyond Birth and Death", "Perfect
Questions, Perfect Answers", "The Higher Taste", "Science of Self Realization",
etc, etc, etc. I'm sure Srila Prabhupada would be most anxious to have his books
on the WWW if he was still physically present. I am not in a very good position to
present such ideas to the BBT as you possibly know so I was thinking you may be in
a better position to suggest it to them? There are plenty of people out there on
the WWW -- we should give them a chance to read Srila Prabhupada's books. If the
BBT argue it will reduce sales tell them that is nonsense. It will advertise the
books, make people aware of their existence and thus considerably increase sales.

Thank you for your letter. My relationship with devotees is often a delicate one
so I was a little afraid you may not be on good terms with me any more... It often
happens when devotees who know me then get "preached to" by ISKCON devotees... So
it can be quite difficult. I want to preach within ISKCON, but Srila Prabhupada is
my spiritual master even though I didn't have the great fortune of meeting him
when he was physically present. I met him through his books. And he is personally
present in his books. I know that for a fact... So it creates LOTS of problems
with my relationship with the ISKCON leaders, but what can I do?

Thank you for the letter. I will look forward to your reply.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

All glories to your servicce!

Your servant,

Madhudvisa dasa.