Let's talk about Krishna

Dear Kamsanasha Prabhu

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

All glories to Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Gopinatha!

Hello. Hare Krishna! How is everything going?

Well it seems the ISKCON "net gods" don't want me on com. Perhaps that is best
anyhow, I am so busy now I don't know when I would find the time to read it!

I just opened your letter to get something out of it and while it is on the screen
I thought I might as well send you another reply. Things are going on fine with
me. I'm meeting and preaching to so many people on the net and get heaps of
[mostly favorable] mail... So my main goal, to always remember Krishna and to
always remain in Srila Prabhupada's service, is being fulfilled.

I often think about the ISKCON devotees, the Deities and particularly Sri Sri
Radha Gopinatha. Many devotees are writing to me on internet as well. So it is
nice.

I am working on many new things for the world-wide-web site at

http://www.peg.apc.org/~shelter

so keep tuned. Heaps of people are reading it. I am very surprised. I didn't take
it very seriously at first but now it's getting over 1,000 access per week. So I
am going to try and fix it up a bit.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

Your servant