Real Science

Dear Elizabeth

Thank you for your letter about evolution.

You say that it is perfectly fine for the schools to teach theories and facts as
though they were true. Of course theres no problem with teaching facts, but
evolution is not a fact. It is a very far-fetched and unlikely theory. They can't
explain how life started in the beginning, and they admit this, they can't explain
or show any proof of one species evolving into another significantly different

one, they can't logically explain how so many things we see [eg: feathers on a
bird] could occur by "natural selection". It's a very bad "theory" but it's the
only alternative they have to accepting an intelligent creator behind the
scenes...

And, as you have said, all science is not wrong. They have certainly made some
useful thing [like computers] and we are quite happy to use these things to
glorify God, Krishna. After all it is God who made the brains of the scientists
and it is God that provided all the raw materials necessary to build the
computers. So they should be used in His service.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!