AIDS: the true story?

Dear Joshua

Thank you for your letter.

You say it is the government and the military who have "created" AIDS. While I
can't say for sure that it is not true, it doesn't matter. We are getting the
suffering that is due to us as a result of our sinful activities. It's "bad
karma". If you do something bad then something bad will happen in the future. So
AIDS, whether it was made by the government or not, is "bad karma". The only way
to stop the suffering is to stop generating the "bad karma". But we are killing so
many cows and other animals, we are killing so many children before they even have
a chance to take birth, we are breaking all the natural laws and having sex with
anyone and at anytime... These are the real problems.

If they find a cure for AIDS there will be another disease to take it's place. To
stop the disease you have to stop the "bad karma", there's no other way.

What do you think?

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!