Sophisticated Technological Animals

Dear Bhushaya Prabhu

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Thanks for your little note. It is nice to know there are devotees out there on
the net too! Sometimes it seems like I am banging my head against a brick wall
with these scientists and atheists. Their arguments are not at all sound... They
are working so hard to prove life comes from chemicals while they see life coming
from life all around them. Srila Prabhupada's slogan is so nice, "Life comes from
life, Life doesn't come from matter." It is such a simple and obvious thing but
they [the atheists and most scientists] can't come to grips with it at all...

Do you have a plan to "Change the Face of the Earth" by preaching Krishna
consciousness in every town and village? I would like to talk about such plans if
you care to write back with your thoughts..

Thanks again.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

Your servant