Sophisticated Technological Animals

Dear Radagast

Thanks for your note about the problems fifty years ago. It is true. This world
was always a miserable place. There is another world, however, beyond the material
sky in the spiritual sky. Everything is very different there. It is sat [eternal]
cit [full of knowledge] and ananda [full of pleasure]. It is what we are all
looking for.

The best thing is to stop trying so hard to make a permanent arrangement here. It
is not possible. We are only here for 60 of 70 years. Better to use these few
short years to elevate our consciousness so at the conclusion of this life we can