The Internet

Dear Tirthapada Prabhu

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Thanks for visiting my home page and sending me some feed back. I have just now
come back to consider my preaching on the internet.

It is a very big thing. They say 30,000,000+ users. I have seen from the last 12
months that one can reach a lot of people. My experiences have been both ecstatic
and also sometimes disapointing. I am sometimes frustrated that people are not so
interested in spiritual things... But it is to be expected I suppose. We are
living in Kali Yuga and the materialists have put out some very strong
properganda. Mostly everyone thinks money, fame, sex, etc are the goals of live
and belief in God and the after-life is diminishing...

But there is a void out there. The people are not happy. And they can only be
happy through Krishna consciousness. I know that.. I have personally experienced
it... But how to get the message across?

That is our job. Srila Prabhupada has most mercifuly given us Krishna, now we have
to give Krishna to others, it is our duty. But first we have to become very fixed-
up ourselves: always chanting more than 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna maha mantra,
strictly following the four regulative principles (no illicit sex life, no meat
eating, no intoxication and no gambling) and being fully engaged in Krishna's
service 24 hours a day. Then Krishna and Srila Prabhupada will help us, they will
give us the intelligance how to preach and our preaching will be effective.

So I pray for your blessings in this regard, that I can somehow understand Krishna
consciousness and spread the message to others. Nothing is possible without the
blessings of the devotees.

Looking forward to hearing from you again. Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

Your servant,

Madhudvisa dasa.