searching,,,

>i was looking with a search engine wnd wanted to know what

>would happen if i searched for 'want more'

>i got to your home page fast.

>neat. the internet works with karma.

>glad to see thereis a logic to the search engine of the universe.

Yes... I feel a bit ashamed really. So many people seem to be finding my home-

page, but I have really just up-loaded some files I had on the computer at the

time...

Right now I am sitting here thinking I should do something with it...

Any suggestions...

Do you know anything about Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead? He made

the universe you know...

What about reincarnation, do you believe the soul is eternal?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.