Return to the pill (ecstasy)

Thanks for your comment my ecstasy page. </~ecstasy.html>

We don't need "ecstasy" [the chemical]. You can be in REAL ecstasy 24 hours a day
by chanting:

      Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
              Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

The pills are fake, it's an expensive illusion only. You're trying to change your
consciousness because you don't like material consciousness. You're suffering in
the material world -- ecstasy is but a momentary relief.

There is a spiritual world, where we are eternal, full of knowledge and full of
bliss, that is our natural position, but because of our desire to become the
master ourselves instead of accepting our natural position as servants of Krishna,
God, we have come her to this miserable material world. We are spirit souls
entrapped within these material bodies and our disease is we identify with the
body, thinking "I am an American man...", but it is the body only. The body
suffers, the body gets old, the body gets sick and the body dies. THERE IS
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOUR "ECSTASY" CAN DO ABOUT IT. But I, the spirit-soul, the
person within don't suffer, I am eternal, full of knowledge and full of bliss.
We don't belong here in the material world, it is not our home. We belong in the
spiritual world. Everyone is looking for Krishna, they just don't know how to find
Him....

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

Madhudvisa dasa