Krishna Kataha :)

Dear Mataji

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Thanks for your eamil. I am also often going through devotee-withdrawal, Sri Sri
Radha Gopinatha [Krishna in Sydney, Australia] withdrawl, Hari-nama sankirtana
withdrawal...

I have also been to Sri Sri Radha-Govinda's temple in NY and I was at the re-
opening of 26 2nd Ave.

Still we have to be Krishna consciousness everywhere.

I am also sending you my replies to two letters someone has written to me.

Thank you for reminding me about Lord Caitanya cleaning the Gundicha temple. It is
one of my favorite parts in the Caitanya-caritamrta. It is also connected with
Ratha-yatra... So we have to keep cleaning by chanting always:

      Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
           Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

You can always preach to people. You can tell anyone you meet something about
Krishna. You can always buy nice bhoga and cook it for Krishna in a loving mood,
offer it to Him and then invite your friends at college for a nice meal.

There are so many chances to preach. We shouldn't miss the opportunity. This human
form of life is very rare. It may seem that there are many obsticles and
difficulties... But that's nothing compared to the obsticles and difficulties if
you have a mosqueto's body! Just look around you. There are so many jivas, even
the germs... How many of us have human bodies?

So we shouldn't waste a second of this valuable life.

Thanks for the email.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Your servant

Madhudvisa dasa