Trying to go back to Krsna

Bcc:
Dear Sujatha

Hare Krishna!

I am fighting with the maya as well of course, but I'm determined to follow the
principles, chant at least 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna maha mantra daily and to
use all my time and energy in trying to do something for Srila Prabhupada. If we
are always chanting Hare Krishna, preaching about Krishna, cooking for Krishna,
etc. then we are too busy for maya.

I am working on my net presentation at the moment so you should see some
improvements over the next few weeks.

As for ISKCON I also find there is something missing. I have spent some time in
the temples but I generally get thrown out. They generally don't really want to
serve Srila Prabhupada and Krishna -- it has become a mundane organization.

Hansadutta also has a branch there, I don't know if you know anything about that
or what sort of programs they have there. The email address is:

The internet is not a substitute for Srila Prabhupada's books. It is mostly a
distraction, there's so much nonsense on it. I would be distributing Srila
Prabhupada's books but the BBT won't sell them to me. So I am on the net. It must
be Krishna's arangement.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy.

Your servant

Madhudvisa dasa