Betraying Jesus Christ by taking to Krishna consciousness?

Dear Brad

Hello. Hare Krishna!

Sorry I am a little slow responding at the moment. I am in the middle of moving

still and I don't have very good access to the 'net at the moment. But it is

getting better now.

There's no question of betraying Jesus Christ be taking to Krishna

consciousness. There is only one God -- different people call Him by different

names -- but He is the same Supreme Person. He has many names. We even have

some Christian priests here in Australia who are also Hare Krishna devotees..

they don't see any conflict.

Krishna consciousness is not a sectarian religous system. It is a scientific

process to reestablish our forgoten relationship with God, Krishna. There is a

conversation between a Catholic priest and Srila Prabhupada on www at:

    </~balarama/a026.html>

There are also a couple of my articles:

    </~balarama/a005.html>

    </~balarama/a027.html>

You might like to read them as well. One is "Who is Lord Jesus Christ" and the

orher is "Australia's First Official Saint?". You could also do a text search

from my home page for Jesus.

So have a read and get back to me.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

Madhudvisa dasa