Re: Sudarsana Guest Book Entry

Dear Mataji

Hello. Hare Krishna!!

<<this is a real letter not an answering machine...>>

Thanks for visiting the Sudarsana page and signing the guestbook.. I'm from

Australia and I have been in NZ a few times also.

Of course I'm sure you know why we are here. We have misused our independance,

we have choosen to try and enjoy here without Krishna... But that is not

possible. we are constitutionally servants of Krishna... So all our attempts to

be happy without Krishna are doomed to failure.

So we have the greatest gift, Krishna consciousness. Srila Prabhupada has

mercifully given us the topmost knowledge, the most sublime and ecststic

process of chanting:

    Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

        Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama, Rama, Hare Hare

It is our duty to take it seriously and to distribute it to others also...

               jivana anitya janaha sar

               taha nana-vidha vipada-bhar

               namasraya kori'jatane tumi

               thakaha apana kaja

"You should understand this essential fact: life is temporary and filled with

various kinds of miseries. Therefore carefully take shelter of the holy name

and remain always engaged in His service as your eternal occupation."

(Bhaktivinoda Thakura)

So please visit again. There's lots of text Sudarsana site and you can use the

search button [magnifying glass] on the button-bar at the top of the screen to

find things you are interested in. I think you could find something there. But

the most important thing is to read Srila Prabhupada's books... He has given

everything in his books. Prabhupada is living in his books..

              golokera prema-dhana   hari-nama-sankirtana

                   rati na janmilo kene \tay

              samsara-bisanale    diba-nisi hiyua jwale

                   juraite na koinu upay

"The treasure of love of God has descended from the spiritual world of Goloka

Vrndavana, appearing in this world as the sankirtana movement of the chanting

of Lord Hari's holy names. Why am I not attracted to it? Day and night I burn

from the poison of material existence, but still I refuse to take the

antidote." (Narottama dasa Thakura)

I don't know what you read so I don't know why you thought it was heavy... But

Krishna consciousness is a little heavy anyhow. What can be done about that??

Really the only way for people to come to Krishna consciousness is by chanting,

dancing and feasting in the assocation of pure devotees, then they will

naturally become pure devotees also, but I haven't worked out how to do that on

the net...

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy...

Madhudvisa dasa