Kali-yuga is almost over?

Dear Michael

Hello. Hare Krishna! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Kali-yuga has just started... It runs for 432,000 years and it started 5,000

years ago just after Krishna left the planet. So it has been going for 5,000

years leaving another 427,000 to go...

But we are in a special period at the moment. 500 years ago Sri Caitanya

Mahaprabhu appeared on this plaent. He is Krishna Himself appearing in the mood

of a pure devotee. He has started a movement that will create a golden age

within this iron age of Kali. So that is the Krishna consciousness movement. It

has the potency to transform the dark age of Kali into a golden age...

You might like to search for "golden age", "Kali-yuga", etc on the Sudarsana

page [using the magnifying glass button on the button-bar]. I think you will

find some interesting things there..

Hope this is of some help. Please write back soon. Chant Hare Krishna and be

happy!

Madhudvisa dasa