Re: The Zonal Acarya System

namahatta@aol.com (NAMA HATTA) wrote:

     << Very nice things deleted >>

>>So now I want to go back and reread.

>I encourage everyone to read and re-read Srila Prabhupada's books, but
>Prabhupada once said, "I have written all these books just to get you to
>chant Hare Krishna." So the conclusion of reading these books is to chant
>Hare Krishna. << and keep reading!! >>

  Reading is also chanting. There are two things we have to do 24 hours a
  day. One is to chant Hare Krishna (kirtanada sada hare) the other is to
  read the Srimad Bhagavatam (nitya bhagavata sevaya).

  Reading the Srimad Bhagavatam and relishing it (or the
  Caitanya-caritamrta, or Bhagavad-gita or Nectar of Devotion...) is
  not dry scholarship it's non-different from chanting (not that we just
  read and stop chanting either)

>I think anyone who has read ALL of Prabhupada's books can see everything
>we need to know is there.

     << so much nectar >>

>Just chant and be happy.

  Yes. But I'm happy reading the Bhagavatam too!

>But of course any connection with Krishna is glorious.

Please accept my humble obeisances
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!