Re: Who is RESPONSIBLE for religion?

>ottilie@u.washington.edu (Christine Petersen) writes:

>>hare hare krishna!!!

>>and actually, y'know, ECON 101 can turn into a religion for many
>>individuals too. start worshipping at the throne of ayn rand, milton
>>friedman, that one guy from Arizona who ran for Pres. in 1964. I've seen
>>it happen.

God [Krishna] is responsible for religion! [of course there are so many rascals
who claim to be religious and want to lead a bunch of followers but they are not
interested in what God has to say... that's another thing altogether.]

                          aham sarvasya prabhavo
                          mattah sarvam pravartate
                          iti matva bhajante mam
                           budha bhava-samanvitah

"I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything
emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional
service and worship Me with all their hearts." (Bhagavad-gita 10.8)

Chant Hare Krishna and be Happy!

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!

Follow-Ups: References: