Re: For what it's worth...

>For what it's worth, your religion is the one that most closely

>fits the facts. But the mysticism does my head right in. Oh well.

>- The Knight of the Woeful Figure

Dear Stuart

Hello. Hare Krishna!

I am just writing to say "Hello". I was also very impressed by the philosophy of

Krishna consciousness before I joined. I found it satisfying and very logical.

[and I still do!]

I don't know exactly what you mean about the mysticism. Perhaps it's the temple

worship and the chanting... But when you understand what is going on it is not

mystical. It's worshipping God, serving Krishna. Its a very nice thing... I'd be

interested in hearing about what you think.

Have you read any of Srila Prabhupada's books?

Looking forward to hearing from you..

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!