Actually I Don't Think You Have Been to the Moon

jdwiley@indyvax.iupui.edu (John D. Wiley II) wrote:

>In article <3u561f$rmr@franklin.cc.utas.edu.au>, madhudvisa@krishna.org (Madhudvisa dasa       ) writes:

>> If I was in the Space Agency I would just load up one of the rockets or

>> probes they have with a few tons of blue paint and splash it over the

>> moon. It would be a great P.R. exercise. It would prove they could

>> actually fly to the moon. I suggested it before but there was just stunned

>> silence... But why not? Then we could all look up and see some evidence of

>> the space program... [I'm sure it wouldn't be that difficult to make a

>> "mark" on the moon we could see through a reasonably small telescope from

>> earth]

>  Damn good idea!!!  It just might get through to those thick headed

>  Congressman!!!!  They fear that which they do not know.  I am speaking

>  as a political science major and fan of Astronomy and popular Science.

>  jdwiley@indyvax.iupui.edu

Personally I don't think they can do it... But If they do I will be

convinced along with a very large percentage of the American population

who currently  don't "believe in" the space program.

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)      /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!