Convert India

Bcc:
Dear Suresh,

Thank you for your encouragement.

I am just trying to say something about Krishna on the internet.

India has so much to offer to the world in terms of spiritual knowledge. The Vedic
scriptures are so wonderful. There is no philosophy so sublime anywhere. But
people are generally not very interested. And many who come from India to preach
don't say the right things, they say they are Krishna and cheat people in so many
ways. So many people heve been conned. So it is a little difficult at the moment.

Indians have a very special position. To take birth in India, Bharata-varsa is not
an ordinary thing. It gives one the opportunity to get so much spiritual
knowledge... But they want the American movies and the sattelite TV...

So I humbly request you to please read Bhagavad-gita As It Is and Srimad-
Bhagavatam as presented so nicely in English by His Divine Grave A.C.
Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Make your own life perfect then help others by
spreading this knowledge all over the world. This is the real gift of India...

          bharata-bhumite haila manusya-janma yara
          janma sarthaka kari' kara para-upakara

"One who has taken his birth as a human being in the land of India (Bharata-varsa)
should make his life successful and work for the benefit of all other people."
(Sri Caitanya-caritamrta Adi-Lila 9.41)