Problems from India

Dear Krishna-Katha Prabhu

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

>Namaste...I read your article on the Net and wanted to say Haribol.
"HariBol!"

>Seems that history repeats itself.
>As you're probably aware, the same trip happened with ISKCON.  The self-appointed
acharyas, their

Yes. That's what I wrote about. But for us the main thing is to be Krishna
conscious ourselves. Chanting 16 rounds, rising early in the morning, following
the four regulative principles: no illicit sex, no meat eating, no gambelling and
no intoxication, reading Srila Prabhupada's books, distributing his books, going
on Hari-Nam sankitrana, cooking prasadam, offering it to Krishna and distributing
it to the fallen conditioned souls... That's what it's about. And we can still do
it. It doesn't matter what the others are doing. So I urge you  to preach. What do
you think about that? Perhaps you are already doing all these things, I do not
know.

>downfall, etc.  I have an excellent article, actually an entire newspaper called
the Haribol Special,
>written by my spiritual master--Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa,  in
early 1978 that
>explains the whole situation.  Let me know if you're interested, and I'll send
you a copy.

I think there is nothing new there! But thanks for the offer anyhow.

Please write back. Where are you living? Does Siddhaswarupa Prabhu have some
temples? How is the preaching going on, etc..

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!