Purity is the Force

Dear Lauren

Hello. Hare Krishna. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Sorry for the delay in answering you -- I am having email problems.

Thanks for reading "Purity is the Force". It is part of a larger document called
"What Happened to the Hare Krishna's" which you can find  at
</~balarama/archive/msg00089.html>

It is true that mostly the devotees in ISKCON temples today do no live up to the
descriptions of devotees in Srila Prabhupada's books. Nowadays most of the
devotees who ever joined ISKCON are living outside the movement. I just received a
newsletter called "Back To Prabhupada" it is published by a group of Srila
Prabhupada's disciples in England outside ISKCON and is subtitled, "The World-Wide
Magazine for the Prabhupadanugas." It is very nicely done and I think you would
enjoy it. If you send me your "snail-mail" address I can send you a copy.

In any case you should continue always chanting the Hare Krishna maha-mantra and
reading Srila Prabhupada's books. That is the main thing. Everything can be found
in Prabhupada's books and Krishna is personally present in the sound vibration of
His holy name. That is the best assocation. We can assocate with Krishna anywhere
simply by chanting:

       Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
          Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Krishna is in your heart, He knows what you want, if you want to assocate with Him
and serve Him then He will give you all facilities. But maya is here also, it is
her job to test us, to see how serious we really are to serve Krishna. She can be
very bewildering -- but wherever there is Krishna there cannot be maya. So always
chant Hare Krishna and your path will be clear.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Madhudvisa dasa