Evolution and Seeing God

Dear Elizabeth

Thank you for your letter. I see you agree the theory of evolution is flawed but
that was not your main point. You say I have not proved God exists. So that is a
little difficult for God only appears before one who wants so see Him. But we have
a theory of creation, nontheless, which is logical and reasonable that presumes
there is intelligent direction behind the scenes. It is a valid idea -- even if
one doesn't believe it he can't discount it.

As for the mail archive I am experimenting with a new way to answer my mail. I
have not quoted your letter, for, although you don't mind if I put your mail in
the archive I think some people would not like it. Mail is not really a public
thing. But I think I could post my letters if I write them like this.. What do you
think?