Evolution and Seeing God

>---So you can not prove that your theory is correct.  You have not
>validated your own claim but chose to destroy other people's claims.
>The theory of evolution has holes in it, but it is supported by the
>various fields in science.  To attack this theory is to challenge the
>credibility of much of the scientific community.

We have "validated our claim" and there is a scientific process by which one can
come to understand God. But they do not want to try it. So how can they understand
God. But it is not a new "theory" and it has no holes like the evolution one. It
is a perfectly valid "theory" and it existed long, long, before anyone even
thought of evolution.

It is they, the scientists, who have no basis for discounting the "Theory" of
intelligent direction behind the universe. This is the obvious conclusion.
Evolution is not so obvious.