Cows

Dear Marilyn

Thanks for visiting my home page, I appreciate your comments.

Yes, karma is indeed and intricate thing, but we want to transcend it completely.

We try to do everything for Krishna, there is no karma then. If you do anything in

the material concept of life, goood or bad, it generates karma and causes us to

become more and more entangled in the material world. The solution is to do

everything for Krishna and always chant Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna

Krishna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare...

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

Madhdvisa dasa