Will the Internet Save the World?

dp025@un.seqeb.gov.au ( DAVID PRITCHARD) wrote:

>Madhudvisa dasa        (madhudvisa@krishna.org) wrote:
>: dp025@un.seqeb.gov.au ( DAVID PRITCHARD) wrote:

>: >Mad' baby _seen_ the light...he's actually gone _faster_ than it.....and
>: >y'all shoulda seen the red-shift effect on his saffron robe!!! Outasite!!!
>:  <snip> another story. My sister just sent me a photo she took so I put it
>: on my home page at /sudarsana  The red-shift didn't
>: come out very well though...
>  .....thanx man...unfortunately I don't have WEB browse facilities :-(
>.......Can I just say I luv the way you have all these folk...and me...
>all 37 postings in this thread!!! metaphorically thrusting and parrying.

They are doing it in _ALL_ of the threads... Not just this one! What's the
difference?

>If the _whole World_ was on the Net.....maybe we wouldn' have any more war!
>:-) :-)
>      Harry Wosname
>       Bear

I don't think the net will help much... If everyone was on it they'd
mostly be posting in alt.lets.talk.about.sex and downloading from
alt.binaries.naked.women... According to the scientists that's all there
is, thats the purpose of life...

But we could talk about Krishna instead. That may just create a
revolution!

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)      http://www.krishna.org

Quotes from His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
(c)Bhaktivedanta Book Trust

Follow-Ups: References: