Still Have Two Replies to Write for You...

Dear Marian,

  I have received two replies from you which I am keen to reply to but
  now it is 9:30 at night and I like to get up at 4:00 in the morning so
  please forgive me but I will write your replies tomorrow morning.

  I am in the process of setting up a World-Wide-Web site at:

     /sudarsana

  It has something there called "Changing the Face of the Earth". I'd be
  interested in your opinion if you would like to have a look...(it talks
  about making a "Golden Age", making this world spiritual. I think you
  might like it...? )

  Thanks for the questions. Hare Krishna!

Madhudvisa dasa       .

(madhudvisa@krishna.org)     /sudarsana

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!