Krishna.org Website Statistics
Comments Posted By Ramesh
Displaying 1 To 9 Of 9 Comments
Rama came before krsna so why not chant hare rama hare krsna
» Posted By Ramesh On January 27, 2019 @ 2:07 am
Isn’t iskcon helping people by providing food to the needy.
» Posted By Ramesh On January 27, 2019 @ 2:03 am
Isn’t paramatma the same as the supreme personality of godhead the controller of jiva and atma, the individual conditioned and subordinate soul or jiva.
» Posted By Ramesh On January 27, 2019 @ 2:01 am
Buddha was interested in escaping from the cycle of life and death which does not seem to contradict personalism. He never mentioned any name of God as the final destination. But its also true that Buddhism arose as a reaction to the vices and violence of brahminism. Vedic practice had fallen down.
» Posted By Ramesh On January 27, 2019 @ 1:54 am
Hare Krishna , All Glories to Srila Prapupada
1. Did Srila Bhakti Sidhanta saraswati Maharaja instruted srila prapupada to accept Deciple? Then why not Srila Prapupad initiated on behalf of Srila Bhakti Sidhanta Saraswati maharaja?
2. How can I know that I am qualified to become his Grace desciple ? With out his permission how somebdoy can initiate ?
3.I read one incident srila Prapupad denied to initiate one person as he didnt shave his head – How one person accept desciple for Srila Prapupad ?
4.Suppose my present job is in Shoe manufacturing factory( Leather ) . I am doing all my Sadhanas properly .You will accept me as Srila Prapupads desciple ? How do i know whether he accepted that or not ?
5. From Where I can get Gurus instrution Regarding Marriage/ getting a baby / an many situations
6.How can I reveal all my personal life to a person not qualified to become a Guru ?
7. If then why there is an officiating acharya ? one can just decide I am his desciple and act as a desciple why not that allowed.
8. Any one there authorised by srila prapupada to do initiation on his behalf in Banglore temple ?
9. Why His grace Madhu Pandita Das using the same initiated name given by His holines jayapataka Swami ? If it was a False initiation why didnt he change his name ?
3.How the Reaction of Karma acts on Srila Prapupad if his disciple offended/fallen ?
Thease all are my observations
All Glories to Srila Prapupada
» Posted By Ramesh On January 5, 2011 @ 7:52 am
I just want to know if I can copy the contents of Bhagavadgita as it is to a Facebook pages dedicated for Bhagavadgita which I have created for propagating Gita in English and Telugu so that my friends and friends of friends will try and read it.
I just want to propagate Hinduism and its greatness. Can i
Where ever, however and whenever possible let us move forward to preach Gita for peace.
I feel lack of awareness of ones religion has caused the displeasure for religion during crisis times and hence cause for disbelief.
Hope you got my point
» Posted By Ramesh On January 10, 2016 @ 9:43 pm
I strongly believe what is said in this like Arjuna believed.
» Posted By ramesh On January 6, 2015 @ 9:16 pm
I love balaji
» Posted By ramesh On July 1, 2014 @ 3:55 am
Thank u for the effort in resurrecting Our great culture (Guru Shishya Parampara)
My simple question is!!!!!!
1. Every thing is conceived and convinced!!!!Yet Man / Woman commit mistakes..How is it possible????????
2. Why there should be fixed time and set of rules for God worship??? (Eg: Chanting for prescribed number of times etc etc)
Humbly request not to feel offended by my questions…
» Posted By Ramesh On September 12, 2010 @ 7:22 am