On The Way To Krishna PDF Download
Every one of us is searching after happiness, but we do not know what real happiness is. We see so much advertised about happiness, but practically speaking we see so few happy people.This is because so few people know that the platform of real happiness is beyond temporary things. It is this real happiness that is described in Bhagavad-gita by Lord Krishna to Arjuna.
To download On The Way To Krishna please click on the book cover image on the left.
Happiness is generally perceived through our senses. A stone, for instance, has no senses and cannot perceive happiness and distress. Developed consciousness can perceive happiness and distress more intensely than undeveloped consciousness. Trees have consciousness, but it is not developed. Trees may stand for a long time in all kinds of weather, but they have no way of perceiving miseries. If a human being were asked to stand like a tree for only three days or even less, he would not be able to tolerate it. The conclusion is that every living being feels happiness or distress according to the degree of development of his consciousness.
The happiness that we are experiencing in the material world is not real happiness. If one asks a tree, “Are you feeling happy?” the tree, if it could, might say, “Yes, I am happy, standing here all year. I’m enjoying the wind and snowfall very much, etc.” This may be enjoyed by the tree, but for the human being it is a very low standard of enjoyment. There are different kinds and grades of living entities, and their conceptions and perceptions of happiness are also of all different types and grades. Although one animal may see that another animal is being slaughtered, he will go right on chewing grass, for he has no knowledge to understand that he may be next. He is thinking that he is happy, but at the next moment he may be slaughtered.
In this way there are different degrees of happiness. Yet of all of them, what is the highest happiness?
- Srimad-Bhagavatam Original Edition PDF Download
- Bhagavad-Gita As It Is Original 1972 Edition Free PDF Download
- Teachings of Lord Kapila Free PDF Download
- Original Sri Caitanya-caritamrta PDF Downloads
- Original Songs of the Vaisnava Acaryas PDF Download
- Teachings of Queen Kunti Free PDF Download
- Krishna the Reservior of Pleasure & Who is Crazy PDF Download
- Srila Prabhupada’s Delhi Bhagavatam PDF Download
- Easy Journey to Other Planets PDF Download
- Easy Journey to Other Planets Original Indian Edition PDF Download
- The Krishna Consciousness Movement is Authorized PDF Download
- Sri Isopanisad 1969 Editon PDF Download
- Krishna Consciousness — The Matchless Gift PDF Download
- The King of Knowledge — Raja Vidya — PDF Download
- Dialectic Spiritualism – A Vedic View of Western Philosophy – PDF Download
- Beyond Birth and Death (1972 Edition) PDF Download
- The Perfection of Yoga 1972 Edition PDF Download
- Letters From Srila Prabhupada PDF Download
- On Chanting Hare Krishna Booklet Original Edition PDF Download
- The Nectar of Instruction (1976) PDF Download
- Perfect Questions, Perfect Answers (1977) PDF Download
- Nectar of Devotion (Original 1970 Edition) PDF Download
- Elevation to Krishna Consciousness (1973) PDF Download
- KRSNA, The Supreme Personality of Godhead PDF Download
- Transcendental Broadcast — a Television Interview with Srila Prabhupada PDF Download
- On The Way To Krishna PDF Download
- The Krishna Consciousness Movement is the Genuine Vedic Way PDF Download
- Teachings of Lord Caitanya PDF Download
- Original Letters from Srila Prabhupada PDF Download
- The Hare Krishna Cookbook — 1972 — PDF Download